Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Delizioso Gusto

 Living in Moncton my whole life, I've realized that the only way to keep my self sane is to go out and venture to discover the ins and outs of the city I've called my home for so long.
These past few months I have visited so many new stores and restaurants that I never had thought about looking at twice, the one that truly stuck with me was Gusto Italian Grill & Bar.

Gusto is a new Italian style restaurant off of Main Street in Moncton that has recently opened. Not only have they been non-stop busy for the few months they've been open, but they also have the most amazing Italian decor; dimmed lighting, big stove oven and a wall filled with wines.


Not only was the first impression very well perceived, but the service was so incredible. Our waiter knew every detail about the food and had an enthusiastic attitude the whole time.
The menu consisted of all Italian options that were beyond desirable along with the wide variations of drinks on the menu!

 

Having a full night ahead of me I did not want to order anything big so I stuck with an appetizer (still a huge food portion), the Parmesan Chicken was absolutely delicious paired with a tomato sauce and cheese dip. Our meals also came with a side of Italian bread, all you can eat, dipped in olive oil and special spice that Italians normally use.

Along with the amazing food, service and perfect atmosphere; our night ended with the restaurant owner thanking us for our service and a free dessert for the birthday girl. 

Overall, the experience was wonderful and hopefully inspires others to try out new foods and restaurants in their area for a greater sense of international foods that can be found right in their own cities!



No comments:

Post a Comment