Thursday, September 11, 2014

The First Blog!

 


Hello, my name is Monica Landry, I'm from Moncton, New Brunswick. I've recently enrolled in the Travel and Hospitality course at Oulton College to pursue my career and to make my dream to travel the world a reality.

When trying to decide what to do with the rest of my life, I quickly realized that I would not be happy working in an office, or generally returning to the same boring job every Monday; however,a life full of new adventures, discovery, and excitement was definitely the career choice for me. I could not be more thrilled to start this excursion! I believe if you are surrounded by beauty everyday it is truly a blessing, so join me on my life journey around the world!


                                                                                                   (Shediac, Nb)


"Beauty is found in anything that delights the senses, nourishes the soul, and fires the imagination."
                                                                                                                 
                                                                                                                    -Thomas Kinkade


                                                                         

                                                                                              (Taken in Toronto)
                                     


                                             




No comments:

Post a Comment